WEBENCH® Design Center
Get results faster with easy-to-use design tools that deliver custom results.
Use the popular TI WEBENCH® Designer tools to simultaneously compare the performance of multiple devices in multiple circuit requirements. Get instant access to the latest simulation models, parametric data and package information for power, lighting, and sensing applications. WEBENCH designer tools feature both fundamental tools for creating single-circuit designs and advanced tools for creating system-level designs.
The WEBENCH Optimizer Dial makes it easy to tune WEBENCH circuit-creation algorithms in minutes. Initial results are set for a balanced design solution with a focus on ease of design and a balance between small footprint and high efficiency. Review the output, turn the dial again, and instantly compare alternatives. The system values of the best design to meet your requirements are displayed beneath the Optimizer Dial.
- Single-Circuit Design Tools
- Advanced Hierarchical Design Tools
- Model Simulation
- Advanced Power
Single-Circuit Design Tools
WEBENCH® Power Designer
The WEBENCH environment provides end-to-end power supply design and prototyping tools to create power supplies or converters to meet specific power supply design requirements. Define input voltage, output voltage, and output current for one power supply. Select between all possible complete solutions in seconds in the WEBENCH Visualizer interface. Use the WEBENCH Optimizer Dial to tune specific preferences. Click to enlarge image
WEBENCH® LED Designer
Quickly configure an LED lighting design with up to 60 LEDs in serial or parallel strings. Visually review the detailed parametrics of 450 of the latest LED components from leading manufacturers. With a single keystroke, select a preferred high-brightness LED, match that selection with one of TI's LED drivers, and easily create an optimized constant-current power supply circuit. Dial-in the size and efficiency requirements using the Optimizer Dial and compare and simulate circuit behavior under dynamic conditions, including start-up, steady state, pulse-width modulation dimming, and line transient. Click to enlarge image
WEBENCH® Sensor AFE Designer
WEBENCH Sensor AFE Designer for the configurable Sensor AFE ICs provides the ability to select a sensor, design and configure the solution, and download configuration data to the Sensor AFE. A typical sensing application that traditionally requires several boards and up to 25 components, is reduced to just one of TI's ICs. Weeks or months to create a sensor system design is reduced to just minutes using TI's products and tools.
WEBENCH® Sensor Designer
WEBENCH Sensor Designer provides complete circuit solutions for common sensing, transmitter, or transducer applications. Start with a sensor from a list of market leaders, or specify your own sensor requirements by parameter by creating a custom sensor. Sensor Designer provides optimized signal path performance, BOM, budgetary cost, and links to evaluation boards and other tools for testing and validating your simulated solution.
Advanced Hierarchical Design Tools
WEBENCH® Power Architect
Rapidly create, optimize, and implement multiple-output, high-performance DC-DC power supplies for an entire system. Define an input voltage source, list desired output voltage and current loads and the WEBENCH® Power Architect tool will collect the common loads and create a range of intermediate rail topologies and optimize each of the individual power supplies. Results are displayed at a system level to compare alternatives and select based on price, efficiency, and footprint.
- Quickly design and simulate an entire power supply system
- Easily configure the power supply load requirements for voltage and current
- Optimize the overall footprint, efficiency, and BOM cost for the entire system
- Perform electrical and thermal simulations
WEBENCH® System Power Architect
Easy-to-use WEBENCH design tools can help create isolated power systems with hot swap capability in minutes. WEBENCH System Power Architect delivers the robust design capability to build and optimize a complete power system from the edge of the card to the smallest point-of-load. Easily add hot swap protection and isolation to any system requiring multiple loads.
- Drive multiple loads
- Customize output voltages and load currents
- More than 200 FPGAs and processors preconfigured with critical parameters
- Add and configure custom loads to the system
WEBENCH® Processor Power Architect
Model and optimize power supplies for ARM® processors in minutes.
- Incorporates the detailed supply requirements of more than 450 FPGAs and microcontrollers/microprocessors
- Incorporates multiple unique loads to drive precisely specified voltages
- Includes specific limitations for ripple, noise filtering, synchronization and separation of supplies, as well as start up definitions (soft start)
WEBENCH® FPGA Power Architect
With a single click, prepare power supply loads for the latest FPGAs including all voltage and current requirements with specified sequencing, noise filtering, and ripple sensitivity. Quickly configure multiple-rail, multiple-load FPGA power supplies for simulation and optimization.
- Save time and accuracy with one-click configuration
- Modify loads for system needs within datasheet performance guidelines
- Optimize the selection of preferred power topologies including buck, boost, buck-boost, flyback, and sepic architectures
- Get to market faster with a complete design documenting an optimized power architecture in minutes
WEBENCH® LED Architect
Instantly create alternative LED lighting designs and compare them for efficiency, size, and cost for luminous outputs up to 100,000 lumens. WEBENCH LED Architect is easy and powerful, providing a wide range of options to compare, select, and optimize for lighting systems.
- Specify a desired light output
- Choose recommended LED/heat sink designs created in seconds
- Leverage a detailed library of 450 of the latest LED components and 30 heat sinks
- Get combinations optimized for thermal management and reliable operation
TINA-TI™ Spice Simulation Software
- Easy-to-use, SPICE-based analog simulation program
- Library of active and passive TI macromodels
- Thousands of integrated models and circuits for amplifiers and switching power supply components
Download TINA-TI with SPICE models at ti.com/tina-ti.
For power supply designers who need more control over design and component features or would like to hit specific performance targets, the WEBENCH Advanced Options features provide a way to narrow down from many potential solutions to a few complex customized solutions faster.
If you have specific loop component requirements and want to nail your designs the first time around, Compensation Designer protects you from errors and enables you to quickly fix the design and still meet your loop needs. No more wasted time and effort.
The WEBENCH Simulation Export feature exports WEBENCH power or filter fully custom designs to TINA-TI™ simulator, Altium® Designer and Cadence Allegro tools. Within seconds, your exported design is self-contained and has symbol, schematic, test bench and simulation settings — everything you need to simulate your design in your preferred CAD tools offline.