Peak® Atlas DCA Pro Advanced Semiconductor Analyzer with Curve Tracing
The Peak DCA75 provided by Pimoroni identifies electronic components, such as transistors and diodes, and analyzes their performance
The Peak DCA75 provided by Pimoroni can automatically identify a huge range of semiconductors, automatically identify pinouts, and measure detailed parameters. The DCA Pro model DCA75 combines ease-of-use with amazing features.
The instrument can be used stand-alone or connected to a PC to automatically identify the component type, identify the pinout, and measure several component parameters such as transistor gain, leakage, MOSFET and IGBT threshold voltages, pn characteristics, and much more.
Connecting the analyzer to a PC running the included software expands the capabilities, allowing a range of low current curve-tracing functions using test parameters in the range of ±12 V, ±12 mA. This data can be exported to a spreadsheet for further graphing and analysis, or the software can directly graph the following component information:
- Bipolar transistor output characteristics, IC vs VCE
- Bipolar transistor gain characteristics, hFE vs VCE
- Bipolar transistor gain characteristics, hFE vs IC
- MOSFET and IGBT output function, ID vs VDS
- MOSFET and IGBT transfer function, ID vs VGS
- JFET output function, ID vs VDS
- JFET transfer function, ID vs VGS
- Voltage regulator, VOUT vs VIN
- Voltage regulator, IQ vs VIN
- PN junction I/V curves, forward and reverse options (for Zener diodes)
Peak Electronic Design Ltd also offers updated features for the DCA75 which are easily installed by means of the free lifetime updates online.